Important Things To Remember
- Our list of mortgage companies will always be a work in progress, and there is no guarantee that your company will be listed.
- 123 Exteriors can still help you with them if they are not listed, but a little research will be required.
- The information that we have gathered is subject to change. 123 Exteriors has no control over mortgage company procedural changes, contact info changes, etc.
- It is always advisable to continue calling your mortgage company until confirmation of funds being sent is given; outbound phone calls can be rare for these companies.
- Before sending your check to your mortgage company, it is advisable to call them with the check amount(s) being sent so they can properly advise their process requirements.
- Occasionally, insurance claim amounts change, which can change their procedure.
- All though 123 Exteriors is willing to assist by making calls on your behalf and by sending your check(s) via FedEx, the process overall remains the responsibility of the homeowner.
- 123 Exteriors (if involved) will provide regular updates as they become available.
- A majority of the time, 123 Exteriors is required to turn in a signed Third Party Authorization form in order to make calls on your behalf.
- Your mortgage company may still deny 123 Exteriors privileges of speaking on your behalf, even with signed authorization, but most honor this authorization.
- It is possible that your lender will be listed as payee on one of your claim payout checks, but not on the other. Do not worry if this is the case, it is very normal for this to happen.
We're Here to Help
Remember, if you need assistance or advice, the 123 Exteriors Customer Accounts and Claims Dept. is here to help in any way we can. Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (314) 961-6162.